THE MURIETA INN & SPA'S HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSE TO COVID-19
The well-being of our guests and associates is our major focus as we re-open. With your health and safety top of mind, we have added additional processes to improve our already high standards at The Murieta Inn & Spa. Our team is ensuring that every reasonable step is being taken, through the introduction of our Murieta AimClean Pledge, to address enhanced sanitization, social distancing, technology and processes for low or no contact interactions, and the use of personal protective equipment. Our focus is to give you peace of mind and ensure an exceptional stay at The Murieta Inn & Spa.
Shuttle service, hot tub, and indoor dining are currently closed. Our pool remains open.
THE MURIETA INN & SPA CLEANCARE PLEDGE
The Murieta Inn & Spa AimCleanPledge is an all-encompassing health and safety initiative created by Aimbridge Hospitality, that incorporates industry best practices and protocols for cleanliness, sanitization, and operations of our hotels and restaurants. As needs and requirements evolve, so will our Murieta CleanCare Pledge.
The Murieta AimClean Pledge is comprised of four main initiatives, including increasing sanitization, the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), the practice of social distancing, and low to no contact interactions between our guests and associates.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT THROUGHOUT THE Murieta Inn & Spa:
- Increased Sanitization
- Public spaces will undergo cleaning approximately every hour, with extra focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces with EPA approved products and methods. As our occupancy increases and we welcome additional guests, we will further increase the frequency of this cleaning.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the hotel for your use and convenience.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- You will find associates wearing personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves. Associates in positions that wear gloves will change them and sanitize their hands between interactions with guests. Additionally, all Murieta Inn & Spa associates will have their temperature taken when they arrive to work each day.
- The Murieta Inn & Spa asks and appreciates that you consider wearing a mask while in the common areas of the hotel to help protect the health of your fellow guests and our associates.
- Social Distancing
- You are encouraged to stay approximately six feet from associates and other guests. Indicators have been strategically placed on the floor at check-in to easily socially distance if a brief wait is necessary.
- Low to No Contact Interactions
- Clear protective screens have been placed at the front desk area where regular interaction with hotel associates occurs.
- We will offer text messaging for simple requests and inquiries. Simply verify your cell phone number upon check-in to opt in.
- Check in
- Credit card devices have been conveniently placed at the front desk for self-use. Our associates will sanitize all devices and touchpoint areas between uses.
- Information requested from the concierge will be provided to you via email or through single-use brochures.
- Elevator capacity will be limited to 2 unrelated guests in each elevator cab. You will find “stand here” indicators on the floor to encourage social distancing.
- Elevators are sanitized approximately every hour. The frequency of this cleaning will increase during higher occupancy periods at the hotel.
- Guestrooms are cleaned prior to arrival with enhanced disinfecting and sanitizing methods that go beyond leading hospitality industry standards and Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- All guestrooms will be inspected by a supervisor once they have been cleaned and sanitized. Following the inspection, a seal will be placed on your guestroom door by the supervisor, and it will only be broken by you when you first enter the guestroom.
- Certain amenities have been removed from your guestroom, but can be delivered upon request, including: extra pillows, extra blankets, pens, note pads, robes, a bible, and ice buckets.
- To minimize contact, we are no longer providing daily housekeeping in guestrooms. Exceptions will be made if you require ADA accommodation, however guests may not be present while an associate is providing service to the guestroom.
- Welcome Bag
- You will find a welcome bag in your guestroom upon arrival. This welcome bag provides important amenities for use during your stay, including masks and details about the services and food and beverage options available at The Murieta Inn & Spa during your stay.
- Fitness Center is currently closed due to county and state guidelines.
- Check Out
- Your folio will be emailed to you upon check-out. A printed copy will be available upon request.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Murieta Inn & Spa has established the above enhanced health and safety measures for all of our guests and associates. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting The Murieta Inn & Spa you voluntarily assume all risks related to such exposure. You must follow all posted instructions and directions from our associates while visiting the hotel to help minimize the risk of spread of COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you on your upcoming visit.